Install Outdoor Kitchen in Orlando, FL
Beautiful Outdoor Kitchens for Orlando Homeowners
ED Aluminum Construction Installs Gorgeous Outdoor Kitchens
Memories are made naturally in the kitchen. It’s hard to worry about the rest of life’s stressors when you’re surrounded by your family’s laughter and the scents of your favorite dishes being prepared. Adding a touch of nature would make these gatherings even more memorable. Whether you’re creating an intimate candle-lit dinner for two or hosting the next neighborhood pool party, adding an outdoor kitchen to your Orlando home is a must. The ED Aluminum Construction team is ready to make your custom outdoor kitchen dreams a reality. We’re proud to design and install gorgeous, fully functional outdoor kitchens for our customers. If you have any questions or are ready to schedule your initial consultation, give us a call today.
Our Team Will Bring Your Outdoor Kitchen Dreams to Life
Every home has its own flair and motif that we aim to match when designing an outdoor kitchen. ED Aluminum Construction has years of planning, designing, fabricating, and installing all types of construction projects. During your initial consultation, we’ll discuss the size of your space, how you plan on using it, and what kinds of appliances and tools you need to make the most of your new outdoor kitchen. We look forward to helping you expand your outdoor living space with a beautiful outdoor kitchen.
Advantages of Installing an Outdoor Kitchen
Adding an outdoor kitchen to your home is a great way to make your life more enjoyable, convenient, and welcoming. If you’ve considered an outdoor kitchen in the past but haven’t yet taken the leap, we’d be happy to discuss your hesitations. We highly recommend outdoor kitchens to our Orlando customers for the following reasons:
- Enjoy Fresh Air: You shouldn’t have to spend your summers cooped up inside. Sit back and relax in the Florida sunshine while cooking your favorite meal outdoors.
- Conserve Energy: When cooking your favorite meal in the scorching summer months, your air conditioner must work overtime to offset the heat from your oven. By moving your kitchen outside, you can give your air conditioner a break and save on energy bills.
- Enjoy Easy Clean-Up: With our easy-to-clean building materials, you don’t have to stress about the state of your kitchen. After a quick sweep of the deck and a wipe-down of the countertops, your outdoor kitchen will be ready to go for your next gathering.
- Bring People Together: Nothing brings loved ones together quite like an outdoor kitchen. You’ll soon be able to grill a steak, enjoy a conversation over drinks, and watch the kids play – at the same time!
- Increase Curb Appeal: A beautifully designed outdoor kitchen instantly makes your homes more attractive in the real estate world. If you’re considering renting out or selling your home anytime in the future, an outdoor kitchen is an excellent way to boost your curb appeal.
What Should You Include in an Outdoor Kitchen?
Once you’ve decided to take the leap, we get to start our favorite part of the process: creating the outdoor kitchen of your dreams. The sky is the limit for what we can include in your outdoor cooking space. We’ll custom design an area that is optimized for your living and cooking style. Whether you know exactly what you want or need some help designing it, our team is here to guide you through the process. With your hosting goals in mind, look at some of the most popular items we’ve added to our customers’ outdoor kitchen spaces:
- Hosting Immediate Family: If you are hosting close company, you may want to design a smaller space and focus on the essentials. A built-in gas grill, barbecue smoker, or pizza oven could be the main attraction. You may also want to install an overhead vent hood, insulated grill jacket, refrigerator, trash bin, and access doors.
- Hosting Friends and Family: For mid-size gatherings, you can take your design up a notch. It may help to include some of the convenient features of a typical indoor kitchen. Consider adding a beverage cooler, ice maker, griddle, pantry, and sink to your outdoor kitchen.
- Hosting Neighborhood Parties: Your home could soon be the talk of the town. If you’re looking to host large neighborhood parties, we can help you elevate your space with premium seating, patio heaters, TVs, fans, fire pits, and more.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate on Your Outdoor Kitchen
We’ve helped hundreds of Florida families custom design and install the outdoor kitchens of their dreams. We look forward to creating yours next. Our professionals have found success with even the most complex design and installation jobs. We are confident that our team has the experience and training needed to guarantee your satisfaction. If you’re ready to have an eye-catching entertaining space ready to host your next party, give us a call today. We would be happy to provide a free estimate and help you get started with the design process.